Customer and Employees Safety & Care Measures
Everfresh Marketplace takes the health concerns around the Coronavirus very seriously and encourages their staff and customers to prioritize their health first. With the severity of this crisis, we are encouraging our staff members to stay home even at the first signs of sickness. We have also proactively taking all necessary measures to follow good hygiene to keep others healthy.
We are working on providing a safe environment for our customers and employees by:
• Requiring masks at all times for employees and face coverings for customers
• Reminding associates and customers about social distancing
• Limiting the number of customers in our stores to allow for social distancing
• Employing door monitors to ensure occupancy limits are maintained when necessary
• Cleaning frequently touched areas often
• Providing contactless payment options at checkout and at our Kitchen
• Partnering with Mercato for Pickup and Delivery options through Mercato.com/shop/everfresh-marketplace
• Providing hand sanitizer stations to employees and customers throughout the store
• Installing plexiglass shields at the checkout area
• Temporarily suspending product returns – in order to protect our employees and our customers from any additional risk, we will not be accepting returns of any merchandise until further notice. This policy is consistent with all of our competitors. Once a product has left the store, we cannot accept it back and give a refund or exchange it for any other product in the store.
We truly appreciate your cooperation during these challenging times.